CANWINE

The Online Forum for Canadian Wine Discussion

New, revised version of the CANWINE list, now on the bleeding edge of technology (well, sort of!).

Thursday, November 08, 2007

The People Have Spoken

Or emailed. (grin)

And this is why you folks are the greatest.

I've switched the list over to letting anyone post, subject to moderation and "type the funny combination you see here" box: if you're already listed as a member, you should (should being the operative word) bypass part two (although you may not!). (Do what you need to do when asked, and let me know any grumpiness.)

This should (should being the operative word again) obviate the need to go through the log-in procedure, and open up the posting and comment procedure to anyone, subject to moderation. Let's try this and see how it goes.

If you haven't already, I strongly urge you to subscribe to the email service (in the left margin) so you'll find out when something new is posted.

Meanwhile, I'll look at Yahoo Groups again: I realize some of you are keen for this option, but it does come with a serious downside. Let me ponder it yet again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home